Life is good at Agonda Beach in Goa, India.
This is how our first days look like:
In the morning
In the morning Elena gets up for a yoga class, while Erwin keeps on sleeping and snoozing in bed.
Then we go out for breakfast (50 meter walk):
– one bowl of oats in soy-milk, and
– one bowl of fresh fruit (papaya, pineapple, orange, apple, watermelon, banana)
– a glass of fresh watermelon juice
– a glass of fresh pineapple juice
– a bottle of water
Going to the beach
After breakfast we relax a little bit and then we go to the beach and the ocean (100 meter walk).
The water is warm, really great, so we take swim and enjoy the waves. The sun is shining.
We go back to our new “home” (a room with a bed, and a little bathroom. It’s funny how fast we are used to less luxury), take a shower, and relax or work a little bit behind our computer.
In the afternoon
We go out for lunch for some Indian food. We love it.
And again some fresh juices and bottles of water.
After lunch, depending on how we feel we:
– go again to the beach, playing in the waves in the ocean
– playing on the beach, practicing acroyoga
– work a little bit behind our computer
– relax / sleep a little bit
In the evening
We go out for diner for again some Indian food. It is soooo good. 🙂
And again of course some fresh juices and bottles of water.
After diner we stay in the restaurant working behind our computers for a couple of hours, and we go back home. In bed we watch some comedy on Elena’s Ipad. At this time we’re watching Scrubs.
Just another day of enjoying life. 🙂
Erwin & Elena